- Requisite knowledge and skills of graduates:
- 1.To have solid knowledge foundation of natural science, humanistic and social science;
- 2.To know history and developing trend of this major;
- 3.To master the basic theories of theoretical mechanics, material mechanics, structural mechanics, hydraulics, soil mechanics, engineering survey, civil engineering materials, concrete structure, steel structure, construction technology and management and engineering technology economy ;
- 4.To have the elementary ability of engineering drawing and computer programming by use of computer;
- 5.To master the basic skills of engineering measurement, test and experiment;
- 6.To gain basic skills of equipment selection, structural analysis and design, ground treatment, construction technology and construction organization
- 7.To know every law and regulation of constructional engineering.
- Higher Mathematics, Theoretical Mechanics, Material Mechanics, Structural Mechanics, Hydraulics, Soil Mechanics, Foundation Engineering, Civil Engineering Materials, Engineering Survey, Concrete Structure, Steel Structure, Construction Technology and Management, Engineering Technology Economy, Engineering Seismology, Structural Inspection, etc.